- This event has passed.
Womb Twin Survivors & Early Loss Twins thru age 3
February 13 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EST
For members only***
Sunday, February 13, 2022
4:00 to 5:30 pm p.m. Eastern time
RSVP by Friday, February 11, 2022 to ca***********@gm***.com
Just reply “YES, I plan to attend the womb to early loss Zoom Gathering.”
If you would like to attend but are not sure, then let us know you are a maybe so we can plan accordingly. Those of us leading the Zoom gathering do take positive “Yes” responses seriously, and prepare accordingly. Thank you for understanding.
You will receive a Zoom Invite on February 12th from ca***********@gm***.com
- Sharing by anyone who wishes to share their story. Amount of time allotted to sharing will depend on the number of participants.
- Topic of discussion: Navigating the “I Can’t Do This” Moments
- Sharing thought ideas for discussion: Twin loss is a daily reality, but there are always those days/ events/ moments that make it feel much more present and can often make us feel like we can’t deal with whatever is going on alone.
- What are those trigger moments for you? Is it a specific day, major life event, the minor daily frustrations that add up?
- What do you do to pull yourself out of those feelings of helplessness, loneliness, etc?
- Do you have people that you can contact in those moments?
Our zoom gathering is led by our Facilitator Alyssa Pratt. Alyssa is an early loss twin who is a Licensed Social Worker and a member of the TTSGI Board. Alyssa has led many Early Loss Twin group sessions at our annual conferences and via Zoom Gatherings.
Our Host for the gathering is Carolyn Shane. Carolyn considers herself an early loss twin since her twin was born severely mentally and physically challenged and not able to communicate. Carolyn is the Northeast Regional Coordinator and a past Board Member.
Alyssa and Carolyn are looking forward to meeting with everyone on Sunday, February 13 at 4:00 pm EST!
***If you are not a current member of TTSGI and you want to participate in this Zoom gathering, then you want to join TTSGI. Visit the Twinless Twin Support Group International website to join. If you are having a bit of a financial issue, reach out to the Executive Director and request scholarship assistance.